"Ergodic thinking shines a light on the path to a prosperous future" - John Fullerton, Capital Institute
5-WEEK VIRTUAL WORKSHOP ON ERGODIC INVESTING
Are you an investor? Are you needlessly wasting capital? And can you do better?
If you answered “yes” to the first, the resounding answer to the second and third is also ‘Yes”!
Whatever you are investing now: your money or a fund’s money; your time, creativity, effort, or relationships; whatever drives you as an investor, especially if you want to solve humanity’s biggest challenges through net positive, regenerative business; and whatever you expect in return, this book gives you the power to make your own luck, to make our ever more unpredictable world benefit you.
This book gives you the secret to thriving in a volatile, unpredictable, complex, and ambiguous world. You begin by working with, not trying to prevent and control, unpredictability. This is one of the hardest challenges you will ever face.
Reach out to us if you'd like a chat, either via email or book a 15mnt call.
1. 5 x 90 mins interactive workshop format (Virtual & Live) over 5 weeks
2. Free copy of the newly-released groundbreaking book "The Ergodic Investor & Entrepreneur"
3. See the systemic reasons your investment portfolios are under-performing, and plug the holes your capitals are leaking through
4. Learn how to apply the correct ergodic equations to calculate your investment performance, the way nature does it.
5. Learn how to best execute the strategy by connecting an array of diverse businesses and ecosystems into a profit-pooling ecosystem.
6. How to start applying this to your life today!
This is a 5-week workshop on how you can apply a new, groundbreaking, investment strategy that is systemic and tactical.
Week 1: Capital Dynamics in an unpredictable world
Week 2: Ergodic Strategy (incl. Default Strategies & Sci-Fi Strategies)
Week 3: Mathematical Deep Dive
Week 4: Building Ergodically
Week 5: Bonus module: Apply this to your life!
Most thoughtful observers understand the capital formation process of our economy is broken. Few understand how the flawed statistics lying at the foundation of “high finance” has led us astray. Perhaps only Boyd and Reardon can illuminate how ergodic thinking shines a light on the path to a prosperous future by aligning our finance with the complexity of how all living systems actually work: in dynamic balance, collaboratively..
John Fullerton, Founder Capital Institute, author Regenerative Capitalism